Fuzia Fest is one of our projects which aims at providing experiential learning to people of all age groups and gender in varied creative fields. We run regular Meetups and workshops for aspiring creative individuals who would like to hone their skills. Each Meetup/ workshop is focused on certain skill areas, and the aim is to encourage people to come out of their shell and celebrate creativity with genre experts. We provide them with an amicable and nurturing environment to grow.
Who should attend this workshop:
1) A Budding photographer who wants to learn at a very nominal fee
2) Someone who wants guidance/ affirmation from an expert on his/ her self learned photography skills
3) A traveler who wants to click beautiful pictures on his visit to Mango Festival and make use of these tricks as an explorer in his future trips
4) Someone who simply loves to self click and maintain a database of pictures.
5) Someone who is a foodie and loves to click food, fashion, culture and heritage.
What will you learn :
1) Basics of Photography – DSLR/ Mobile phone
2) Modes of photography: Manual/ Pro mode, Portrait mode/ Night mode/ Shutter Priority mode and so on
3) Event photography/ culture / Food/ Still-life / Travel/ Fashion Photography
4) Understanding light
5) Framing & Composition
6) Pro Social Media Pictures
Date: 7th July 2019, Sunday
Time: 4 pm Onwards
Location: Delhi Haat, Janakpuri, New Delhi
Contact us: (+91) 9340787557, (+91) 9711697520