Often we dont realise how every thought we have in our mind affects our mental, physical and spiritual state. The power of our thought is unlimited. Since centuries it is said- “Think good and good will happen“. Even then people turn negative irrespective of being under pressure or not. Everybody goes through several different emotions every day and every emotion has a different impact on your mind and body.
The stomach is the centre of emotions, and is intimately connected to the Gastric Center, it is responsible for energy flow and distribution throughout the belly. Anger, hate, rage and frustration stored here lead to gastritis, ulcers and other Choleric stomach conditions. The throat is the body’s main communications center. An inability to come out and speak one’s truth will often cause physical problems with the throat. Poor communication can also create blockages in the digestive tract. Emotional gushings of sadness, grief or intense sentimentality will also cause a lump in the throat. The lungs are sensitive and vulnerable to many of the same emotional states as the heart, and responds similarly. The lungs need a breathing room to function properly. The feeling of being denied one’s space can constrict the lungs and cause respiratory problems. Conversely, a feeling of dignity and pride puffs up the chest, and allows the lungs to expand and function properly. The emotion of fear is related to the kidneys. In children, this can also manifest as bed-wetting, which psychologists have linked to insecurity and anxiety. If the same is prolonged can lead to chronic weakness. The feeling of not being good enough for someone or something can also affect your kidneys tremendously.
Now if you ask “but why would i create problems for myself?” the only answer that i can give you is because you are not thinking good enough! If you practice good thinking everyday, eventually you will find all your problems fading away. All your illnesses and all your misfortune will turn around. Dont believe me? Why dont you try an experiment!
Take two bowls and fill them with water. Pick up one bowl and give it all the love you can. Say things you would to your own child, tell that bowl full of water that you love it and it is the most special thing in your life. now go on and keep it in the freezer. Now take the second bowl and abuse it as much as you can. Take out all your frustation on that bowl of water. Tell it that it is the most useless thing you have ever seen and it can achieve nothing in life. Now go ahead and keep this bowl in the freezer. Some time later when the water has turned into ice take out both the bowls. You will now be able to see the difference between the formation of ice. The bowl that recieved love and appreciation will be completely smooth, whereas, the bowl that recieved anger and humiliation will be full of cracks!
Here are 10 techniques to practise good thinking everyday where you will not only learn how to let go of negativity, but also attract goodness in your life.
- For starters you should Only use positive words when talking. Thinking positively all the time is not a spontaneous decision, nor does it happen overnight. It is a conscious effort and requires days, months or maybe years of supervision and attention towards your thoughts. If you’re constantly telling yourself “I can’t” you may convince yourself that’s the truth. Replace these negative words with positive ones instead.
- Push out all feelings that aren’t positive. Don’t let negative thoughts and feelings overwhelm you when you’re feeling down. Even if it’s only for a few hours a day, push your negativity aside and only focus on the good things in your life.
- Practice positive affirmation. One of the most popular positive thinking exercises is positive affirmation. This means you repeat a positive phrase to yourself on a regular basis like “I deserve to be happy” or “I am worthy of love”. Believing that these things are true, and reminding yourself of it can help give you a more positive outlook on life.
- Direct your thoughts. Send positive thoughts to situations or people that are creating obstacles in your life. Even if you are stuck in traffic, take your thoughts towards an empty road and you will find the traffic clearing up sooner than you imagined!
- Forgive yourself and others. Constantly beating yourself up about things that have gone wrong won’t change them. Tell yourself that you’re forgiven for your mistakes and allow yourself to move on. Always learn from your mistakes.
- Say thank you. Most of us have a lot to feel grateful for that we simply take for granted. Thank those in your life that make it better and happier to get a positivity boost for yourself as well.
- Count down to total relaxation. All of us have been so upset or frustrated at some point that we just feel like we want to explode. If you feel yourself reaching this point, stop, and start counting. For an additional bonus, try relaxing each body part in turn as you count so you end up completely relaxed and ready to think logically.
- Meditate. ofcourse you dont want to! because you find it boring but if you Imagine yourself in a happy place it can give you all the peace and happiness you need in any situation, at any time! Just close your eyes and imagine whatever makes you feel best.
- Believe you deserve good things. If you don’t truly believe that you deserve good things in your life you likely aren’t going to encounter many. Believe that you are worthy for good fortune to come your way and it just might.
- Smile. Sometimes all it takes to feel good is to put a smile not only on your face but also on others. there is no greater happiness than to make others smile. Practice putting on a happy face even when you just feel so-so.
Know more about Nishtha Choudhary :
She is a renowned Tarot Card Expert/ Teacher, Vaastu Expert and a Numerologist. Since the age of 11, She has dedicated her life to the alternative therapies and spiritual sciences. With the passion to find meaning and answers to different curiosities of life, Nishtha walked miles on the path of helping herself by helping others. She understood that this universe is built on five elements and if you are in sync with those elements you can achieve anything you want.
She creates this balance in your life by combing a number of techniques like Chakra Meditation, Angelic Healing, Aura Protection, Crystal Healing, Color Therapy and Past Life Regression. She believes that these energies have the power to unleash, heal and protect your life and those of others around you in multiple ways, you just have to be receptive and believe.
For Appointment Contact:
M: 9811133556, E: firstname.lastname@example.org