- 1 cup finely chopped fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 2 tbsp. ginger paste
- 3 tbsp. garlic paste
- 3 to 4 tbsp. garam masala
- 6 peppercorns or 2 dry red chilies
- 1/2 tsp. Kashmiri deghi mirch
- 1 cup fresh unsweetened yogurt (should not be sour)
- 2 1/4 lbs. (1 kg.) skinless and boneless chicken breast or thigh, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into very thin rings
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime or lemon juice
- Lime or lemon wedges for garnish
- 1 tsp. chaat masala (available at most Indian groceries)
- Grind the chopped coriander (keep some aside for garnishing) and all other marinade ingredients (except yogurt) into a smooth paste in a food processor.
- Pour the spice mix into a large bowl and add yogurt. Mix well. Add the chicken pieces and mix well. Cover the bowl and refrigerate. Allow to marinate overnight.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers and keep ready.
- Preheat your oven or grill to medium-high (400 F/200 C).
- Place the skewers on the grill or in your oven with a tray underneath.
- Roast open until the chicken is browned on all sides and tender, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from skewers and put the chicken on a plate.
- Put the onion rings in a separate bowl and squeeze lime juice over them. Sprinkle the chaat masala over and mix well so the onions are fully coated.
- Garnish the Chicken Tikka with these onion rings and serve with naan.
Rampuri Mutton Korma
. Mutton chunks 500 gms
. Cinnamon/cardamom,/Mace/ cloves………whole, 25 gms
. Bay leaf…….4 no
. Desi ghee………..150 ml
. Yogurt 50 ml
. Brocken cashew 50 gms
. Almond 20 gms
. Saffron…….few threads
. Ginger garlic paste……….50 gm
. Onion slices 100 gms.
. Tomato purees 100 ml
. Chilli powder……….25 gms
. Black pepper powder 10 gms
. Garam masala powder 20 gms
. Mutton stock (optional)
. Clean mutton
. In a kadhai heat 100 ml desi ghee, fry onion, make it brown & paste
. Add whole garam masala & bay leaf, chilli powder.
. Add ginger garlic paste
. Cook for 10 minutes, then add mutton
. Saute for 15 minutes, add tomato puree, black pepper powder
. Boil cashew, almond & make a smooth paste with yogurt & saffron
. Add in masala
. Cover & cook for another ½ n hour
. Add mutton stock, garam masala, remaining desi ghee
. Cover with dough & put in a dum for 30 minutes
. Remove from heat, add whole fired egg
. Serve hot with steamed rice
. Full cream milk 1ltr
. Basmati rice 100 gm
. Sugar 100 gm
. Milk maid 1 tin
. Rose water ………… few drops
. Edible rose petal 5 gm
- In a heavy bottom pan boil milk in a very low temperature for 30 minutes
- Add milkmaid & sugar & cook for another 5 minutes
- Add basmati rice & cook till rice is tender
- Add rose petal & rose water
- Remove from heat, cool down
- Garnish with almond flakes
The Milange – The world cuisine restaurant at The Pllazio offers a choice of Mediterranean, Continental, Oriental & Pan Asian cuisines that will delight even the most discerning palates. Be it the traditional Indian dishes from the Northwest frontier, or the vibrant flavors of the Orient, the lavish continental breakfast menu, Mediterranean dishes or the exclusive selection of wines and refreshing mock tails – our restaurant, and lounge bar extend the best of global dining experience in inspiring settings.
Located at the lobby level, open 24 hours. Buffet Breakfast: 06:30 hours to 10:30 hours.
The Scruples Bar – Adjacent to The Melange restaurant, it gives you a quiet moment before you proceed to dine. Expect the best of international spirits with our innovative signature twists with cocktails and mocktails and tantalizing finger food to go with it.
Located at the lobby level. Open from 11:00 hours – 23:30 hours.
The Pllazio Hotel
Plot No 292-296, Sector 29 City Centre, Gurgaon – Haryana
0124 491 5000